Saturday, June 11, 2005

Rain !!!!!!!!!

It rained today in EastPeoria and washed out the XC race for tomorrow, we got in the downhill and just started the new MTX course and the rain let loose !!!. It rained for more than a hour so the Prez and race cor. called it off. I told them even if they run it I'm not going to race !! It was way to wet and no way was it going to get better in one day. Iv'e done to many mud races and they are hard on the bike and the body,It's one thing if your already racing and the rain hits but when you know its muddy before you start, it's better to race another day.

I'll hit the road in the morning for some long distance , I better get to bed Iv'e been up for 28 hrs !!! I do this every freaking Saturday because I work Friday night and don't get off work till 9:00 am Sat. who wants to go to bed on a Saturday morning when the sun is shining ? This crap can't be good for me !!!!!! Sorry I'll quit whining !!!!

see ya !!

No comments: