Monday, July 25, 2005

preparing for 24-9

I tried to post yesterday but the electr. went out as I was writing, I did get a 4 hr ride in Saturday and it was hot!
everything I' m doing is for 24-9 race I hope I'm ready. I wish I was a little lighter but I didn't want to try and lose any weight so close to the race, I have needed all the calories I could get for training.

I'm going to do a night ride with Tony and Staub ,maybe Steve tonight to check out our new Jet Lights ! They Rock !!
Tuesday I'll get some more miles in on the road. Last Wednsday I went to Jubilee and did some Hill repeats,5 sets of up and dowm West side and KME was one set,my leg were spent then I went to the entrance to the college on the road 13% grade ,then just spinned the legs out for a hr.

I'll get the rest of my gear ready for this weekend and get my new NRS from Bushwhackers Wednsday, were heading up to Wausau early Friday morning. Midds and Staub is going up to help out Cindy in my pit so I should be taken care of pretty good. I'll get back before I go !!!

see ya !!

No comments: