Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just Riding Around

Is about all I'm up to right now,I've been doing some more base work on the road bike and some running.I did a 5k last weekend with midz and might do a dualathlon the first weekend of September...

PAMBA had a race down in Danville today,but I stayed home and did a road ride with Bob,I'm not ready for a hard XC race yet....I might go down to Lake Shelbyville for CIMBAs first MTB race next weekend, it should be a easy race,not to long.

Next races I'm looking forward to...

September 2nd....Dualathlon..2 mile run..9 mile mtb..2 mile run...Hudson,Ill
September 10th....Mud,sweat and gears...PAMBA...Bloomington,Ill
September 22nd....Farmdale Festival....PAMBA.....East Peoria,Ill
October 7th.....Panther Creek Challenge...100 mile Chandlerville,Ill

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

We missed you on Sunday. Not may racers, but the ones that showed up were FAST!