Monday, July 28, 2008

24-9 week

Getting ready for 24-9 this week ,I took the week off from work so I can get some good sleep and not be in a hurry about packing up.I'll hit the road Thursday morning and get to Rib Mnt. around 11:00 am or noon go help out at the venue and maybe stake out a spot for the weekend.

There is around 24 riders going up so it should be a blast,the down side is I don't get to enjoy the venue and all the things going on,it's fun just to walk around and watch what people are doing.

I don't know what pro's are coming up SoloGoat is about all I do know I hope Mark Hendershot is going to make it again.

Let's hope for another podium finish and good weather !

See ya !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck old fella ! lol ...................jared

PaddyH said...

looks like ya got yer podium...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

i hear your getn faster freak! .......jared