Wednesday, May 04, 2005

6 hr race !

Well I just got back from turkey hunting and no turkey for me this year I had fun but I couldn't call a couple in close enough to get a shot today. I did my first 6 hr solo at Kettle mer. Saturday, it went well I got 11 th out of 33 so I'll take it. I don't think some of the riders were to serious some only got 2 or 3 laps. I went out hard with the main pack for the first lap and into the second then I had to start pacing myself a little better. When ever some one would come around me I would stay with them for a while to keep me going. My legs cramped up at the start of the 4 th lap and I had to walk it off for around 5 min. then I was okay and I slowed down and acually felt pretty good on the 5th and 6th lap.I need to find out why I'm cramping I need more training and some kind of supplement.I used the Hammer Heed ,Perpetuem and gel ,I don't think I used the perpetuem right I'll checkwith some other racers. the next Wems. race I can do is May 28th, I'm looking forward to it, 6 or 12 ? I'll see how training goes.

No comments: