Sunday, May 29, 2005

Metro 12 hr

I made it thru another 6 hr solo in WI. 7th place out of 22 so I feel good on the results.Hills,Hills,Hills and that sums up this race,the hills were killer steep and nice and long,the only way I can look at these races are as training races.My next one needs to be 12 hrs I need to see if I doing 24 hrs is going to be possible.Tha race went well and food was good with the Hammer gels and drinks and e/caps.I met Jeff finally I read his blog every day I feel like I know the kid,his dad is a nice guy and is there for his support crew. The 11 laps were a good pace for me and wonder how much I could have done at a slower pace but for 12 hrs ? I 'll see if I can make the Hatfield race . I need a recovery ride tomorrow I have the 2nd PAMBA race next weekend it'll be tough. see ya !

No comments: