Saturday, September 17, 2005

Race Sunday

I just got back from a quick road ride, just enough to keep the legs fresh for Sundays PAMBA race in Bloomington.
Work was long as usual 520 miles of dark highways and fog , nothing exciting happen.

The race should be good, the course at COMLARA is mostly singltrack with only a couple of climbs. There won't be but a handfull of Expert racers so I don't look at finishing great , I just try and not be last. My legs seem to be getting there snap back in them after training so much for the 24hr race and other endurance races I didn't have that XC race pace quickness in them.

What do I ride tomorrow ? Razorback ( pure race bike great in singltrack) or NRS ( great all around bike ) The NRS has alot more pedal clearance from the ground, I can keep pedaling over roots and rocks or around corners and the Razorback I have to stop pedaling to make sure I don't snag something and end up doing a endo.

Maybe I'll take them both and do some preriding of the course and see which one screams at me RACE ME !! RACE ME!!

I see Mr. Kerkove might be learning to speak Japanese WOW ! how cool is that ?

I'll miss most of the football games Sunday that sucks ! but Monday night is going to be a doubleheader of football and I don't work on Tuesdays sooo! I'll be up late watching !!!!!!!

See ya !

2 comments:

Brian Hunter said...

Good, helpful page. Keep on going.

It's possible that you may find my Commerce Company E Hosting Web site useful.

It is fully Commerce Company E Hosting Web related and covers quite a variety approaches. Best wishes.

Midz said...

See ya tomorrow night for MNF! I'm gonna try and get in 40 tomorrow on the NO Baloney course.