Wednesday, September 21, 2005

That Race Sucked !

Or I should say, I sucked ! I thought I was going to have a good race but the legs said not today ! The first lap was fast but I couldn't keep the pace up like a expert should. I was passed by sport racers before I was done with my first lap, me and two other experts were keeping together when I see Matt catching us ! I yelled at him " is that you matt " and sure enough it was him.

Well If that didn't piss me off I couldn't keep up with Jason who hasn't raced in two years and comes out and beats me ! It seams I can't get out of the steady endurance pace and I can't keep up the XC pace.

Oh ya ! I still come home with a first place plaque for 40 + Sweet !!!

I ran 2 miles yesterday walked when I mowed 3 yards for 3 1/2 hrs then road the tandem with Cindy for 12 miles, It was nice getting on the bike with her, I miss getting in those long rides and being able to talk and spend some quality time together. No baloney this weekend ! 50 miles of eating ! maybe 75 ?

see ya !

No comments: