Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas everybody !

I'll keep my eating in check, but I don't do real good at this time of the year !

I missed some good weather today for a outside ride ,but work was long and I need to be back in at midnight......I might get up early and hit the tredmill before work.......lets see 5-1/2 hours of sleep or 5 ?

I'll lift for sure when I get home in the morning.......I've been going heavy and will for 3 more weeks.

At the first of the year I need to start my cutting diet ! It's not the best thing for a cyclist , but I can drop some serious weight.

I do have some new sponsors for 2006 Six Six One and Intense Tires, I can't wait to order some tires and a new helmet,I have some new gloves on the way.

Yah ! I keep checking in on the T-I race and will throughout the year !!

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Don't forget about the 661 Raji gloves. Hands down, the best non-paded full finger glove you can buy!!!