Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year !

I hope 2006 goes as well as 2005 did and is better in other ways!

My racing will take a whole new path along the way of endurance races and a few XC races, It would be hard to give up XC races all together with the PAMBA I-74 series so close and it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

The one main thing I don't want to see or experience as I did in 2005 was the hard falls I took, while racing and in training. CRAP ! I took some bad hits the worse was down in Danville when I endoed down that small hill, It knocked the slober right out of me !

The training needs to get jacked up as far as cardio and I will start to work on loosing the weight I seem to gain every winter. I get to lifting weights and I start bodybuilding ,but I'll work on more bike specific lifting this month.

My Peak race for 2006 will be the 24-hrs of Nine Mile again and Wow ! Will it be fun this year with it being a National race, I wonder who the big stars will be that make it ? Besides Jeff K and Paddy H. Will I even be able to compete ?

It's 4:30 pm and I need to get to bed for a 10:oo pm wake up for work ! the Milk Man always delivers !!! See ya in 2006 !!

1 comment:

PaddyH said...

well, now I know 2 people who think I'm a "Big Star"...You and my Mum...
thanks dude!

Happy New Year!!