Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No Show for Slvan Island

I had to pass on PAMBA's first race of the year and will miss a few more I'm sure.The expert class was starting way to late for me and I didn't want to do sport since I've been Expert a couple years.I called my couch and he said I was better off getting a long training ride in at home so I hit R.I.Trail for 4-1/4 hrs.

Looks like Matt is going to fit right in the Expert level, I use to be able to beat him on his bad days, I know with all the road riding he does it has made him a faster racer.Now if we can get Tony off the trail a couple days a week and on the road he would do the same.

My training is the same this month Lift wieghts,ride on the road in heart rate zones,plus two day's a week of intervals.

I hit Indy today for the 1st time this year,legs felt like stones since I'm coming off of a lift day and intervals from yesterday.


Bed time !! See ya !

2 comments:

Midz said...

I'm hitting RI Trail tomorrow for 2 hrs or so. What do you have planned for Saturdsay? I need a nice 3+ hr. ride that day.

mattonne said...

wode widing works, so says Elmer...

ANY given sunday you can beat me Howie.