Friday, April 21, 2006

Bad Week For Riding

I can't let this kind of week happen any more ! I didn't get on my bike until today since Sundays ride.Work and mowing yards took all my time and then I get depressed about not training ! I had a chance yesterday to get a hour ride or run after work,but I went to bed early and got a whole 6 hrs of sleep.I jumped on the NRS this afternoon and rode my trails for an hour with 30 mins of hill intervals and I'll get a good 4 to 5 hr road ride with Midz tomorrow.

My schedule has changed again and it looks like I'll be doing more of the PAMBA races instead of so many 12 hr races.I'll get two 12 hr races and I might get the Proctor road race in this year July 1st ! Hey Matt are you going to make this race ?

I still don't feel real strong on the trails and I know my traning at this pace I'm not going until later in the season,I need to remember I'm training for 24 - 9 race.

It looks like a new bike for this year isn't going to happen, to many things have gone south for me all at once.$2500 for a new lawn tractor and now a new engine for my comercial mower another $800.If I new this was going to happen I wouldn't have sold my Razorback, but what can I do ? I'll just keep my head up! I have my health !

See ya !

2 comments:

mattonne said...

I've wanted to do the Proctor race for a couple of years now but never seem to get over there for it, maybe this year if possible

Midz said...

It ended pretty good though!