Friday, November 10, 2006

Yeah I'm here !!!

OK Midz Here we go ! I think last post was before the Panther Creek the 100 mile race and I came in 2nd place,me and the winner was the only solos to finish.After that race I have been trying to get things done around the house before winter comes rolling in...split wood,take care of yard,cars.

Schedual change at work I'm back to Friday nights and 508 mile 13-1/2 hr shift...sucks ,but I'm glad Cindy bought me Serius radio it keeps me entertained with any kind of talk radio and some great Heavy Metal stations.

I'm almost done with cleaning up everybody's yard and making that extra money,It's nice,but a pain in the ass ! Oh Sh*t I need to get to bed ! yeah back to 3 hrs of sleep before a 13 hr night &$$%$%^&!!!!!!!

See YA !

1 comment:

mattonne said...

We were gettin worried Howie!!