Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cortisone !

Well ! I didn't think the Doc. would have any good news for me and least it's not the worst, but I have to drop the Trans-Iowa 4 race. Four to six weeks with no bike or spinning.Therapy starts next week to try and get this thing to heal.I kept thinking on my way home that I could still get ready for V.4 but I don't want to jeopardize my whole season especially 24-9 mile by being stupid.

Ok ! Plan B lift weights,yoga keep my calories low or I'm going to get fatter !
Start looking at some extra XC races early in the season to kick my fitness up.

Matt and Paul had great write ups on their blogs,nice job guys! looks like a great effort in some nasty ass weather !

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey man, You didn't say anthing about that last week at spin class, shows how well you can hide the discomfort. Make sure you take it easy.

Oh yeah, the movie is great, already watched it twice... thanks

Tony