Sunday, February 03, 2008

Trying to keep active

When you can't ride is a bitch !but some snow helped make for some fun outside with Cindy and Tucker !

Not the best thing for my ankle so I only made 2 trips down the hill !


Tucker helping out


Cindy and I made a snowbike rider

Hitting the weights and I finally put one if these down in the dungeon Iv'e had one since I was about 10 but it's out in the garage.I put my heart rate monitor on to see what kind of cardio I would get and was surprised to see I can get it up into 70% to 80% of my max.The trick is lasting for atleast 20 min. to benefit from it.



dumbbell upright rows


behind the neck pulldowns


don't forget that core !

Super Bowl today so I have tomorrow off work so I can stay up and watch the last game of the season.

I'll check in after therapy Monday

No comments: