Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Been down a few days

This head cold turned into a full blown case of the flu or a over the top head cold ! Iv'e been down since Sunday morning coughing and hurting all over.I couldn't wait to get home from work yesterday so I could just get back in bed.I felt I would be ok getting the truck unloaded but driving a lets say a 70,000 lb truck in Chicago traffic and I-55 for 9 hours of my 13 hr day wasn't fun at all.I hadn't sleep good for two days from the coughing so I was wiped out trying to drive...But I can rest knowing the kiddies have some milk to put on their ceral in the morning LOL

Mike Jr is starting to cough to so he's getting what I have it's his day off from work so him and I have been watching movies all day like a couple of slugs ! Kind of nice not feeling guilty about laying around.

I'll get back on track as soon as possible ankle feels good so far !


see ya

No comments: