Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back in the Dungeon

Hit the spinner tonight in the dungeon for a quick 45 min.interval workout,I'm going to keep the rides quick and gut wrenching,no long rides if I can help it.The gym has been going good but could be better,the atmosphere at this place is not keeping me motivated...I'm use to a sweat shop kind of gym where guys are yelling and grunting with loud music ! Riverplex is a proper,don't make any noise kind of gym with way to many seasoned citizens.
pic from last year getting my sweat on!

Have a good turkey day !

3 comments:

Midz said...

I'm up for some dungeon time. Gotta bail on you AGAIN on Monday night. Cop Xmas party is that night. I'll probably need to detox after that, but I'm ready to start hittin the dungeon whenever you are.

mattonne said...

THE PAIN CAVE 2009!

Mike Howard said...

Hey is that Matt ? What up ?

Midds likes the dungeon !