Saturday, December 13, 2008

Trying to keep on the bike

This time of year it gets pretty tough to get any good miles in so I spend alot of time on the spinner,I did get a couple of hours on the singlespeed Wednesday.I rode to Hannacity then stoped at the F/S gas station to warm my toes and have a cup of coffee.

The gym is going ok but I really want to hit some long miles on the bike I'm bored with winter already...I'm going to try the workout James gave me on Monday and keep it up for aleast the 8 weeks it calls for.
Photobucket

Photobucket
heading into Hannacity

See ya !

4 comments:

Midz said...

I know that road!! Lord knows I've spent enough time running and riding on it. You're doin that workout,huh? I'm startin it Tuesday.

Midz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mattonne said...

You better get a brain bucket on Mister!!!

Unknown said...

Lots of sympathy! It's just like that here in the UK - there's black ice all over the roads.