Sunday, February 22, 2009

Work Reunion ?

My dad put together a reunion of some of the guys we worked with at Chris Hoerr & Sons,guys we havn't seen in about 13 to 15 years.Not a bad turnout and I think some guys that didn't show are going to wish they had.
Photobucket Brain,me,Jeff and Roy all worked together in the warehouse.
It was nice to see those guys and the drivers Chad Zike and Jeff Wing whom I havn't talked to in a long time.We all hope to get something together this summer if I can find time with the races I have planned.


Photobucket
Tukey time is coming before long with this weather changing
PhotobucketI hope to get back to 24-9 mile in Wausua,WI but some high race fee's might cancel it for the first time in 5 years.

Midz will be over tomorrow for some Dungeon work I need to repay back for not hitting it today!(a little to much adult beverages)

See ya !

No comments: