Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Weather is about to change !

Good weather is about to come our way here in Central Illinois and I sure hope I can get some outside miles in this weekend.The brutal cold has left me inside to train again this week so spinning and treadmill work is the norm.

I'm still on schedule with the simple fit workout( getting tougher)I am still doing dips instead of pushups,and I did core workout yesterday right on schedule.

I ran 15 min. spin at LT for 30 min. ran 15 min. this morning right after I did the sinple fit.

Race schedule is getting full it's getting down to what are priority races and what are not,I still don't know if I'm doing a 24 hr. solo or not this year so I really don't have a priority A race. I am looking at the Ultra-Midwest 12 or 24 hr. road race in Northern Il.

Iv'e been off work since Saturday afternoon and go back tonight for my 3 days of probably 40 hours then I'm spent for the rest of the day Saturday.

Did I say " GO Steelers" I thought so !


See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

I gotta get in a better sleep plan this week. I hated to do it, but actually bought some sleep aids. I'll only use them til my Hammer REM caps come in. Road 12 hr, huh?

FYI...you did a "brick" workout.