Sunday, March 29, 2009

No ride outside !

PhotobucketWoke up to about 6 inches of the white stuff ! It won't stay for long but it will be a while longer before we can get on the trails around here.More road rides will be the norm and I should be getting more guys to come out and ride with some warmer weather.

Cindy and I went back into P town yesterday to get my b-day present from her,some new trail running shoes were in my sights so we went to Bushwhackers to check some out.

Russ helped me pick out some Vasques Mercury's they fit great and I can't wait to get out and enjoy them. Russ was a big help on picking the right shoe by letting me know what type of fit I need to trail run.That is the great thing I like about Bushwhackers the sales people know what they are talking about because they do the sports you do.

I hit the spinner this morning and did some core work for around 1-1/2 hours I should get a good spin ride tomorrow or road ride.

Cindy fixed my B-day dinner for me today because last week I was racing and I it was great as always but I need to do a little extra calorie burning tomorrow. She fixed fried smelt,coleslaw,corn fritters,baked french fries and pina colada cake with coconut ! Damm Good !

See ya !

No comments: