Friday, April 03, 2009

Riding outside

Tony and Midz came over Monday night for a quick road ride,the wind was crazy but really got the legs burning,we did a hour and 40 min. before we called it a day.Photobucket
We hope to keep the Monday night rides on the road for a couple of months.

Photobucket I took Tucker over to Jubilee to check out the trails and I wasn't to happy about what I saw..The trails are the worse Iv'e ever seen ! the water damage just tore up the trails and there is going to be a lot of work to get the trails in shape to even ride.

Trail day at Indy and Dirkson this weekend I hope to make them if I get off work in time.

I hit the spinner today after work 1 hour race pace.

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

Man, let me know about some Jubilee days. You got me as much as I can, even if it means missin a ride or run every now and again.