Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trailwork and riding

I have been trying to get Jubilee ready for the I-74 race that we moved back to the 28th of this month,it's almost there with a little more back work to be done.Tony,Bob and Betsy and a few others have helped out with knocking down the weeds so the whole course is ready,except for knocking some burms down that hace chaneled water.

Cindy and I rode the Rock Island Trail today I had my Bike Patrol garb on so I can put that in the books,It was nice getting Cindy on the bike,we also stopped in Dunlap and had a coffee at Joes.

More Trail work in the morning and a afternoon ride if the weather is good !

A small group of PAMBA members have over 200 hours of trail work at Jubilee since March !


See ya !

2 comments:

Midz said...

Hard to update your blog when nothing was changing much. Jubilee is over.... RIDE YOUR BIKE AND TRAIN LIKE YOU WANT!

Mike Howard said...

I was going to today but I went to Jubilee and weed eated Bump and Grind and blew it off ...another 2-1/2 hours I couldv'e been on my bike !!!! some day !