Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yep I'm Here !

Wow ! Starting to get some time to get on the bike and try and salvage some of this season,I rode Jubilee today after work with only 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours.Wouldn't know my legs felt great and I did the full race course for 3 laps at race pace and could have kept on going...Expert did 4 laps a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to stop feeling good.

Missing 24-9 was killing me this weekend but I kept on watching Paddy,Naomi and Ray Nees and a big YEE AHH for Ray ! he does his first 24 solo and gets the win ! When I think of the battle we could have had it would have been a blast !I'm really Happy for him...and of course Cindy and I missed seeing Paddy and Naomi maybr next time Paddy and Congrats on the wins !

Getting the Jubilee race out of the way has really let me get back on the bike we now need to get I-74 #4 at Black Partridge done on August 9th.

I did get to race a couple of weeks ago and did ok I raced Sport with the legs lacking saddle time and have hit the road for some good miles.I'm doing a Endurance road race on the 8th and shooting for a 12 or 24 hr. road race in September.


See ya !

6 comments:

Midz said...

Bout friggin time!!

Midz said...

When is that 24 hr. road race again?

Paul said...

Are you coming to Seven Oaks over labor day weekend?

Mike Howard said...

Hey Paul ! I'll be there with a four man team...PAMBA Hope to see you there !

Anonymous said...

When you do 3 hours of sleep in 36 are you anything like Flip while you work?

Mike Howard said...

I can never be like flip !