Sunday, August 21, 2005

can things get worse for me ?

Boy!was yesterday a bad day for me ! Cindy and I was getting ready to go to the race at Farmdale in the morning and I needed to get the water tank out of my truck when I busted it ! So I need to get a new one today $200.00 out of the pocket.

We started to run late getting to Farmdale so I try a shortcut and it only makes it worse and I'm getting pissed, we finally get to the race and I calm down. I rode Sweep behind novice class and things were goning ok when I decide to go around a short part of the course and it turned to mud, sticky, tiress won't turn,kind of mud. Another bad decision today and I'm pissed again !!

Alot of people at the race were giving me alot of Good Job Mike ! on my 24hr solo race , thats pretting cool to get the respect from so many differant people ! Thanks Everybody !

Cindy and I finally got home and needed to get to my dads house and then stop by Farmking for a water tank, thats when things got worse. I wanted to get the pipe out of the tank thats was busted up and it was giving me problems so I just started to pry it off and when it came off it hit me in the cheek and busted me wide open ! BLOOD all over I hollerd for Cindy as Blood was flying all over. So now we off to get stiches , 7 stiches later we head to dads house and I'm calling it a day !

Sunday is Downhill and Mtn cross races I'll go help out !!

See YA !!!

No comments: