Saturday, August 06, 2005

getting back on the bike

I just got back from an early trail ride at Jubilee with Bob ,almost 2 hrs of easy riding,then I walked plank with Midds and cut the weeds back . That was another 1-1/2 hrs of walking,legs are feeling good and back to normal I think !

I'm trying to figure out want race I'll do next,I guess the PAMBA make up race on 8-20-05 it's a Saturday race witch we don't normaly do, but it'll be nice to get it out of the way then I can help out on Sunday for the Downhill and MTX races.

I rode the new NRS and really like the way it rides and the Skareb I'm getting use to,I'll put Sram on this winter I can't stick with Shimano It's okay but I like my Sram. I'll put the Razorback up for sale this winer also,It's been a good XC race bike but I'm going to start getting into more endurance races and the NRS feels and ride better.

I talked to the PAMBA team this week and everyone is doing ok and getting back on the bikes , I really did miss hanging out with them at the 24 hr race. Tony wants to start doing some night rides at Indy on Mondays, that will be fun as long as I take it easy and not get hurt.Tony and Staub can fly through the trails in the dark ,I just take it slow I hope to make it out in one piece .


I hope to get a long road ride

No comments: