Monday, August 08, 2005

Night ride tonight

Sunday turned out to be a rest day ( honey do list ) cut grass for 2 hrs and take care of things around the house and pig ouy on home made lasagna OH YA !!!

Went back to work today after being off for 10 days YA ! It felt like crap to get back in the truck and Chicago traffic,It took me 2 hrs to go 45 miles on I88 heading into shy town. Oh well ! you have to make a living, it turned into a
13 1/2 hr day, glad I get payed by the hr.

Tony and the gang is going to do a night ride at Indy tonight, I'll be there, a little tired but ready to go ! I don't ride real fast in the dark ,but I'm sure someone will be there I can stick with. I just ate the rest of the lasagna ,I need to get some Elete in me and my camelback.

I have some yards to cut tomorrow ( MONEY for BIKE PARTS ) thats will kill my road ride unless I get up early and get it in before I start cutting, Will see ! See YA !!

No comments: