Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm tiered !

Long day Saturday , I worked all night and then went to trailday to help with the new extension then came home and mowed some pasture and work on my own trails.Went to my sisters for moms b-day and finally went to bed around 10:00pm...... just another 28hr day .

I was up early this morning and lifted weights and went outside to cut some more fire wood......then watch some football. I missed a good day to ride the bike in the trails.

I'll ride Jubilee or Indy this week and hopefully a road ride......See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

Yeah you did! Farmdale was a good time. We split up into xc iders and more casual play on stuff riders. I left about 1:30 and went and looked at Dirksen with Tony and Randy. I was TIRED!!! That's a bit of ridin' for me in one day.