Monday, October 10, 2005

What race ?

Cindy let me stay by myself camping Saturday night and she shouldn't do that ! I got into some Redbull Vodka ! and ended up staying up till 2:00am !

Soo ! I didn't race and just rode sweep for all the races !!

I still had a blast Saturday night I havn't done that in 12 or more years not that I have a problem drinking , I just try to live healthy and only have a social drink once in awhile.

If I can get my son to help me post some pics I'll start to get some up.

I have a dualathon this Sunday 22-mile trail ride and 4.5 mile run after the ride, I placed 8th last year but the field should be double the amount of racers.They are going to put us in age groups this year to so that helps us older guys out!

Tony and I rode Indy and Dirckson yesterday around 2-1/2 hrs of all singletrack!! see ya !!

1 comment:

PaddyH said...

mmmm...redbull....