Sunday, November 13, 2005

Last ride at Jubilee

I met Cindy over at Jubilee Saturday for one last ride before they close it for the year. Leaves covered the ground and deer were everywhere ! Jubilee won't open again untill April 15th 2006,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yea I'm on a trail !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Was this done by biker or maybe a horse on a trail he is not suppose to be ?



The nice thing about Peoria we have 3 more parks to ride and stay open all year,plus we have Rock Island trail.

I lifted Friday right on schedual and will again Monday I hope toget on the tredmill today.

See Ya !

2 comments:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Maybe it was these Iowa'ns that broke it. See the link...
http://mtb05grl.blogspot.com/2005/11/fall.html

Anonymous said...

That's cool. I didn't ride across this bridge but the other two did. I never thought about horses doing it...it's possible. What are the other trails near Peoria? Do you know of anything near Independence or Farmdale?