Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yard work or bike ride ?

Yard work won ! I have a few yards I take care of and I needed to get them done, leaves are everywhere besides It puts a few extra dollars in my pocket for bike parts. I didn't run this morning I figuired walking behind a mower for 4-1/2 hrs would be enough.

I got called in tonight for work so I might stop off at the gym when I get off in the morning, I havn't been there all summer since I have a pretty good setup at home.

I have my workout down to 1-1/4 in time and it's a full body workout but, thats without cardio !

It's nice to Mr. 24 hr Jeff K. out doing some trail work, you can never have enough people to help and as racers we need to do our share. I was trained by IMBA as is all of PAMBA's trail coordinators I think I'm going to be Jubilee State Park's Trail coordinator unless someone else takes I need to talk to Pres. Middz .

I need to go to bed ! see ya !

2 comments:

Midz said...

Yeah, you the man at Jubilee. Stauby will still be involved to a degree and will completely give up the reigns over the next 2-3 months as he moves over to the Black Partridge project.

Mike Howard said...

I'll take it ! Thanks!