Monday, January 02, 2006

Time to get serious !

Training has jump up a notch ! I'm getting my races in order and hope I can get the days off I need. I'll get a ride in tomorrow and Wednesday, I need to take advantage of some nice weather.

I think Midz and whoever else wants come over will start doing some training down in my basement, all they have to bring is there bikes and trainers.If anyone else wants to come over I have a nice weight setup and trendmill......I'd like to keep this up for at least 8 weeks, the weather should start to break by then.

PAMBA meeting start back up next week...... We have a lot of work to do this year on the trails, we could easily be working on something every week.....But we have to remember we are a biking club also not a trail building club.

See ya!

No comments: