Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday night and not in bed !

So this is how the better half lives ! I'm not in bed at 5:oopm ! Nice !

I did get on my spinner for 1-1/2 hrs and will hit the hills for some intervals in the morning.

My routine has been a push day then spin day followed by a lifting day and on two day's a week i've been spinning and lifting.The weights and reps are greek to me ! I'm use to bodybuilding not this 20 to 30 reps and light weights.

It would be nice to get in the woods before the first race of the season, but that might not happen.Oh well ! It'll be a fun race not to serious ! My first real race will be in May at Sugar Creek in Ferryville WI. 12 hr

See ya !

4 comments:

Midz said...

You ready for some speed work this weekend?

mattonne said...

Howie likes to make the youngins suffer at speed...

Mike Howard said...

Yea ! I'll be okay bringing up the rear ! That's my job Matt so when you pass me just keep on going and don't look back.Oh ya! you can't stop after 5 laps like you did last year ! That's when I'll be looking for you !

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a trial bikes site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.