Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Staying inside today

The snow hit hard yesterday with 8 inches out here in Trivoli and around 5 in Peoria.
The 2nd day of Spring and everybody wants to hit the woods, but not this year.The training schedule I'm on is realy for the road there is no way I could keep my heart rate in the zones I need.

We had a PAMBA meeting Monday night, we have a lot of work to get done again this year.We also had cup cakes for my 45th B-day witch is on the first day of spring!



The gang was chowing down on some God Father's Pizza before and during the meeting

A couple pic's from a few weeks ago !

The calm before the storm down in the dungeon

The main crew! nobody wants to come and play

As far as training goes I have the rest of the month hitting the base and weight's then I'm sure I'll get in to some major interval's and hill trainng.I'm on a 9 day schedule with no day's off the bike and three day's a week of high rep weight lifting.
I was on the spinner ths morning for 2-1/2 hrs and I'm heading back down in a few min. for some lifting.By the way my weight is down to 170 right on target and not losing it to fast ! Thanks to two salads a day and my Natural Peanut Butter !

See ya !

2 comments:

mattonne said...

And you told ME to sit still????

I'm still at 179, did I mention that I like pizza alot?

Mike Howard said...

I hope to make it down to the low 160's it seams to be falling off me right now.I paid for the Pizza the next day.