Saturday, March 25, 2006

Worked my last Saturday

At least for awhile ! Next week when I get off work on Friday,there will be no more rushing home,eating,showering and going to bed at 5:00 pm to get up at 10:00pm for work Saturday.It'll be nice to wake up early to get a ride in and not be tired from work.

I received my new training schedule for April and like I said before, the intervals are getting kicked up and I'm going to try and get some 4 or 5 hr rides in.

Midz did his first run this morning down on the riverfront 26.32 Good job Prez.

I just got off the spinner,I spent 2-1/4 hrs on it and did 4 -5 min. standing intervals.I brought it upstaires so I could look out the slider into the woods and wish I was out there!!

Union meeting tomorrow at 10:00am and I hope to get a ride in after the meeting at Rock Island Trail or the roads in the area.

See ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

No more Saturdays, rock on! I'm 4-mid all week. Let's try and get out to RI Trail this week sometime.