Friday, May 05, 2006

Yeah I'm here !

I'm still riding but everything has hit me at once ! Grass mowing is getting to be a pain in the ass already ! 13hr work days still suck ! Training is kicking up with more intervals and longer endurance rides,I wanted to race this weekend but it's not going to happen. There was a race in Iowa and Indiana but I'll wait till the Kickapoo race, then the next week I'll get my first 12 hr race.

I always get online and check a few things but I don't take the time to post on here! Reading about others is more interesting....To bad about the Trans-Iowa race ! I would have been better if it was cold ! I hope next year I'll get Matt to join me to suffer across Iowa !

Midz ! love ya like a brother dude !


See ya !

2 comments:

Midz said...

Back atcha, Milkman! You know how much I look up to you.I'd kill a man or die tryin for ya. You should know that by now though.

mattonne said...

Looking forward to it Howie, I never was that smart anyway!!!