Thursday, May 18, 2006

NRS has a new home

Jeff's NRS has made it's way to Trivoli for a new home and a owner who won't be has skilled on the trails and not ridden as hard I'm sure, but I can't wait to get it in the woods.

I'll get it put together Friday night and ride Jubilee Saturday before I go to Danville Sunday for PAMBA# 2.

I feel ok,but I don't know if my training is on target or not.For the last few years all my traing was just get out and ride the trails as hard as you can or get as many laps as the race your about to do.That's how I gauged my fitness and I don't have any idea what my fitness is like right now,am I ready ? we'll see this weekend! hopefully on my new NRS.

See ya !

4 comments:

Midz said...

Get that thing ready for Sunday. Your fitness is good. I would be willing to guaranteee it. Your real test will be next weekend at the 12 hr. Kickapoo is a training ride. Don't put too much into it.

mattonne said...

Go get em Howie! Good luck in Danville!!

Mike Howard said...

Back at you Matt ! Hope the weather is good !

mattonne said...

You bought Kerkoves NRS?

Good on ya!