Thursday, May 11, 2006

Training on Target

This week has been pretty good!I feel better when I get my rides in and the lifting goes as planned.I hit the trails Sunday for some hill intervals,and this week it was back on the road bike for some flat intvals and a good long spin day yesterday 3-1/4 hrs. after work.

Next Sunday will be my first XC race down in Danville,Il PAMBA #2,a long 30 miles course.

I'll start loading up on Hammer Products Monday and thru-out the week.

Hopefully Wife will talk to me by then ! Huh Midz !


See Ya !

3 comments:

Midz said...

Man, you need to let me in on the gameplan when you've got that stuff going down. You can move in with me and Les if things aren't better by June.

Mike Howard said...

It's just a little chilly !!!!

Midz said...

Really? I guess you better put anoter log in the fireplace. That should warm that couch up nice.