Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A few more days

And I'll know if I get in the Trans-Iowa race ! I hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew,but you don't know if you don't try. Matt Brakeville is hoping to get in too and we plan on riding together and who ever else we can get to stick with us old timers.

Two weeks into my core work and my back feels better already I get out of bed with out grunting like old man...this workout also has me doing yoga and I don't stretch to good so it's hurting alot and I get pretty sore on some of the workouts like I had been lifting weights so I know it's doing me some good.

The weather has been great the last couple of days but to foggy for me to get on the bike,about the time the sun burns it off I need to go to bed ..I've been on the spinner but when its 50 outside I need to be out there.

Work is about the same bad hours and long hours last week 60 hrs in 5 days and my normal week is 53 hrs in 4 days Whats worse ?

Time for bed ! Kelsi has a X-mas choir at school tonight so I'll split my sleep up and get 4 hrs now and get a couple more tonight....Milkmen don't sleep anyway !

see ya !

3 comments:

Midz said...

I'm ready for some "Dungeon Time"! I'll even throw some yoga down with ya.

Anonymous said...

Tranny Iowaweejun 3 went to the LOTTERY, I sent 4 cards in...???

Mike Howard said...

Were in now matt ! What the hell have we gotten into ?