Friday, December 29, 2006

Stop The Eating !

I can't wait for the holidays to get over with ! There is way to much food around the house or lets say bad food and my willpower is on overload.After this weekend I'll go on a ten week bodybuilders contest diet routine and get rid of the 15lbs Iv'e gained,I hope to be down to 165 lbs for T/3 and maintain 160 for the rest of the year...Yeah right !

Training is going good, my core is getting stronger each week and looking forward to some long rides.The big question is how long and how many rides a week should I be getting in this time of year and what should I be working up to before T/3 ?

On the home front New Years eve should be fun here at the house with the food and friends...Middz and Les might come out early and light up the woods with some fun with the guns ! Target shooting only ! I should be getting my Turkey permit soon in the mail also.

It's about that time ! The Dungeon !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy New Year and be safe !!


See Ya !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this heaven? No, its IOWA, you and the crew need some GRAVEL fun soon. BEFORE the county's get frisky and lay down six inches of unpacked dirty limestone during spring...SUFFER BABY!!!


Matt

Midz said...

Let's get it goin'! I'm ready for some Dungeon Time!!

PaddyH said...

Happy New Year Mike!