Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Back inside !

I was hoping the weather was going to get better,but spring took a u-turn and winter is still here.After my bad week of not getting on the spinner I have been hitting it pretty hard this week,50 miles on it yesterday at a high rpm and then som ten min. hill climbs today then finished it off with some cyclo-ab work.T-3 is going to be here before you know it I want to get on the R.I.T. for some gravel training.

Some more furniture arrived at the house,Cindy will be stoked when she gets home from work ! Funny girl !

My last little girl will be a teenager on Monday ! They grow up fast !

Kelsi,Stephanie,Mike
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Midz said...

Tell my little niece I said happy birthday!

Mike Howard said...

Yeah I will ! She wants the whole world to know she's a teenager !