Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Try to work off

Sunday and Mondays food feast ! I'm having a hard enough time getting my weight down and Super bowl partying dosn't help.Monday I had the day off and was home all alone and I still didn't get a workout in !Sooooooo Today ! I put in a real good morning of suffering and the legs are roached.

I put a movie on down stairs in the dungeon and warmed up for 30 min. on the spinner then I clamped it down for a 10 min. hill climb 5 min. rest alternating for the next hour ! After a hour and a half of the spinner I jumped off put my running shoes on the ran with the incline set at 8 for the next hour...not many miles but legs are spent.Tomorrow morning after work I'll spin and get some yoga in.

Tonight at work should be interesting with 4 to 5 inches of snow coming down and I have a good 400 plus miles of super trucking to do...Drink Your Milk Kids...

Kelsi and I went out for a walk to the creek Sunday and walked to the lake behind the house She likes to get out of the house as much as I do I think it was about -10 wind chill.

Kesi,Tucker and me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kelsi and Tucker
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

New PAMBA jerseys and shorts have been designed and ahould be here before the festival !

No comments: