Sunday, February 11, 2007

Outside Ride

On the road and on the NRS 2 ! I got in a couple of hours with a pretty good headwind so I knew the ride back to the house would be sweet !

Midz is coming over to the dungeon tomorrow night,he wants to get on the treadmill I'll get some intervals in on the spinner.

LOOOOOng ass day yesterday,I woke up Friday morning at 6:30am laid back down at 2:00pm utill 4:30pm was at work at 7:00pm untill 8:30am went to a Bike Patrol class untill 2:15pm back at home to get cleaned up and out the door at 4:40pm for din,din at Chedders.I had a nice tall glass of cold brew,over to Peoria Civic center at 7:00pm to see Rodney Carrington for a show,grabbed a couple of Mikes Hard Lemonade's then Laughed my ass off! Finally hit the house and the bed at 10:30pm Saturday night !!

After my Saurday was way to long I couldn't get my ass down staires this morning so I needed a ride outside to clean the fog out of my head !

Heading out !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not bad roads !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Midz said...

Thanks, man! My gut feels like I got kicked by a mule!