Wednesday, April 18, 2007

OK I'm still here !

I wish I could say I've been gettin in so much riding that I havn't had time to post,but thats not the case just LAZY ! My last big weekend of long miles didn't happen and it really got in my head and just plain pissed me off ! The weather took a dump and I had a couple of bad weeks of minamal bike rides ,but I'll just call it a long taper period Yeah thats right a long taper period !

The good news is the trails have dried out and I have been getting some rides in to keep the legs fresh.

Bad news on my T-3 partner Matt, he took a spill up at the Sylvan Island race and banged up his knee so no T-3.I was looking forward to riding with him at a normal pace, all we ever do is compete against each other when were fying down some trail.
I hope it's not to bad if a injury and he can still race this year.

I'm trying to download some pic's and it's not working so I might post them later.

I did get to see Dallas last weekend at his run in Pekin ! Way crazy to run a 100 miles he was wiped when he came in and said he had enough, Nice job Dallas you are the man ! Midz got to run 20 miles pacing for a navy seal in the middle of the night and was totally pump about running and talking to this guy and a personal best for Midz to ! Great run dude !

My bike is ready for T-3 I just put on my Maxxis Larsons TT and they should rock pretty good,I need to stop by the shop and get some more gear that will help get me through this race or attempt this race...Full rain gear suit ? Maybe I should !

Oh yeah ! I did try and get a trail ride in at Jubilee but twenty min. in my egg beater pedal blew apart on me AHH PISS ! I had my running shoes so I ran for a hour and came home early.

I'll post some pic's later It's getting to be bed time it's 3:45 pm

See Ya !

3 comments:

Midz said...

See ya on Saturday. Hopefully I have some legs left to help you out.

Doug Morgan said...

Hey Mike,

I took inspiration from you and Midz, you guys check it out.

http://dougmorgan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The market positioning of the Britannica's Elementary and Student Encyclopedias is, therefore, problematic. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url This is the perfect size for smaller rooms as you can comfortably view your favorite TV shows from about six to eight feet away. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose women parka[/url] Mbitlcpeq
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Hpwleroes [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] qnsrdgnym