Monday, June 25, 2007

Fair weekend of riding

My goal was a couple of centuries Saturday and Sunday ,but work and the weather had other plans.I was able to squeeze out 60 miles Saturday between thunder storms and 90 on Sunday before I needed to be home,so I did what I could and now it's time to get ready for the Proctor Classic the rest of the week.

The weather looks like it's going to be great for Saturday and Sunday both,Tony and I are doing the road race on Saturday and I'll go down town and watch the crit on Sunday.

Godd luck to midz on his first 6 hour trail run race in Indiana this weekend,he has trained hard and should feel pretty good.

See ya !

2 comments:

Midz said...

Thanks, buddy! All I can do now is go out and do it.

mattonne said...

Which race on Saturday are you doing? I'm thinking I'll be in the CAT 4/5 at 10:30...