Monday, June 04, 2007

Race on Sunday

I-74 race #2 at Farmdale in East Peoria,IL is this Sunday,I still don't know if I'm in or out ! I'm feeling the effect of another fall yesterday while Tony and I was riding the course...My camera is broke so I can't show the nice red tattoo I have from the frame of the NRS,perfect outline on the inside of my knee...I'll get some miles in this week and see how things go Saturday ,but I'll be at the race for sure,I need a good hard effort to get in that suffer mode and get my head back in the game.


Ribs seem to be getting better every day,if I can just keep my bike upright it might help in my recovery,but 24-9 is looking alot better.

See Ya !

1 comment:

Midz said...

You might as well get out and see what you can do this wekend. Just don't get stupid! That Expert class is lookin' to be FAST!