Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ever start a project at

Home and it takes way longer to finish it than you were planing ? Thats what I have been doing for the last 3 1/2 weeks and work has been crazy at the milk plant with me working 55 to 60 hrs in the truck.I finally had a Saturday that I didn't have any where to go that night or get called in to work so I made some good progress on the wall and was able to finish up the grouting a couple of days later.


Putting the stone up


I was glad to get this done


I hit the R.I.T. for some much needed time on the bike.

I hope to get back on track with some winter rides and the spinner down in the dungeon.Yoga,Cyclo Core and weights will be my main focus this winter.

The race in January up north is on my radar,I need some more time in the saddle before I make up my mine.I still have trouble with keeping my feet warm in this cold weather,I'm good for about 1 1/2 hrs then my feet give out.

Congrat's to James for becoming a Peoria county Police officer,he graduated Thursday and will start on the job this week I think,much respect for what he's doing !

See ya !

No comments: