Friday, December 28, 2007

Time to get on the spinner

When ever I can't get outside,I need to kick up the time on the bike inside or outside.I have gained 15 pounds in the off season and I would like to get down to 160lbs by the T/4 race.That would mean I need to lose 25 pounds WTF ! I'm starting a 10 week cutting diet that should get most of the weight off.


It starts with some time on the spinner !

I did an hour tonight with some recovery yoga,I'll get outside for a road ride on the Mnt bike,then home to get some more wood cut up.I lost a good size Oak tree last week that fell over my bike trails so it's going to tribute to heating the house.

I'm also having some problems with my left ankle after rolling it at work a couple weeks ago.I thought I could work through it but it getting worse so I went to get it x-rayed and I do have some kind of a hairline crack or torn tendon.I can walk fine but I can't run at all...It feels ok on the bike !

See ya !

No comments: