Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good RIT ride on Wednesday

I've been trying to post some pic's of my ride last Wednesday but the pc doesn't want to cooperate so screw it ! The ride went well I got in 3 hrs and 20 min.at a good leg burning pace.The weather is getting better but could warm up a little more,I ran and lifted the last two days and I'm getting in a 5 mile trail run next week.

I was planning on a ride today after work but it turned into a 12 hr day and after unloading 35,000 lbs of milk I was spent so I decided to work out in the yard and clear some brush.Mike Jr. and I walked around the bike trail that I'm working on cleared some downed trees.


Turkey time is coming up in a few weeks,Cindy bought me some new camo pants and shirt for my b-day last week.

Oh Yea ! I turned 47 on the 20Th WOW ! It's strange you don't think of yourself as being that old and I know I'm not old but compared to the PAMBA gang I'm the one of the oldest.I still think like I'm in my thirty's or even twenty's I still want to run in the woods,climb the biggest tree and just keep active,but as soon as I stop and maybe lay down on the floor I just don't pop up ! like I used to.I guess that's why I started to do endurance racing because I can keep a steady pace for a long time ( Cindy might question that ) but I can't keep up the fast pace of a XC race.

A road ride in the morning then off to a award ceremony for Kelsi's volleyball team !


See ya !

1 comment:

Shantell Wyatt said...

Hi Uncle Mike!
I'm also adding you to my list & I'll be checking in frequently:) We can't wait until this summer when we get to see you all!