Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trails are getting close !

Not to much longer and the trails will be dry enough to start riding,I took Tucker out to check Jubilee and they were in pretty good shape.I ran for around 45 min. then walked the rest of the way around Plank Trail,looking for some deer sheds but no luck...Road ride or maybe the Rock Island Trail is in my plans for tomorrow I rally need to get some long rides in and quit jacking around with the two or three hour rides.I am getting the intervals in with the shorter rides and running about every other day I just like the suffering on the five to six hour rides.

I wish I didn't pull the plug so early on the Trans Iowa race but I didn't think I could lose a month of training and still be ready,I know I'm not ready to do back to back 6 hr rides and that's where I atleast would want to be right now.

I'm really looking forward to the new fishing season with Cindy I know she is to ! We should be able to get some good time on the bass boat and soon !


If you didn't make this last year you don't want to this year it's going to be a great time of just riding the Peoria area trails all weekend long and of course plenty of parting !
Midwest mountainbike Festival

If anyone can put a link on their blog we would appreciate it !

See Ya !

No comments: